Macan S Petrol - SOLD

Hi all,

Listing my Macan S for sale. Currently on Carsales for $74,295 and PFA mates pricing does apply if you make the transaction easy, and get the Carsales jackasses off my back. https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2014-Porsche-Macan-S-95B-Auto-AWD-MY15/SSE-AD-6022032

I have owned this car for 2.5 years and love it.  As we already have another SUV in our houshold and I have just stuck an air cooled 911 in the back of the garage for weekends, I have decided to get something a little more simple and sedate for the daily work duties.

Its a Macan S - 2014 MY15 Petrol. Twin Turbo V6 

Colour is Agate Grey metallic (sort of a grey bronze colour) $1,990 option

NSW Rego paid until May 2020 

• PDK (paddle) gearbox
  • Black leather interior with extended leather to dash - $7,600 option
  • 18 months balance of Porsche Warranty – I buy this for peace of mind for $1400pa and they do a full detailed car inspection prior to providing the service– this is transferable to the new owner
  • Minor service just completed (PCSS)  provides you with Porsche Road side assist for 12 months
  • New Michelin tyres Rear in April 19 and Fronts in Nov 18 (<3k)
  • New brake pads and rotors (discs) in Nov 18  by PCSS
  • Additional factory options (as you have probably heard with Porsche all options are very expensive) - $24,230
  • 21” 911 Turbo wheels - $5,500
  • Tinted front windows
  • Sports Chrono – gives sports plus mode, launch control (I have not used) and timer/clock on dash - $2,690
  • brushed aluminium interior panels dash & doors - $1,090
  • Heated front seats - $990
  • Panoramic sunroof - $3,790
  • Carbon fibre sideblades - inserts on outside (the panel on lower door section) - $2,800
  • Porsche logo embossed in front headrests - $550
  • Porsche roof racks - $750
  • Rear cargo liner - $500
  • Floor mats - $300
  • Car is well optioned with the following option code

The service book is complete with PCSS service history

I have continued the Porsche factory warranty and this runs through until November 2019, providing you with complete peace of mind.

Factory option codes in the attached photo and more poictures on Carsales

DM me with contact details if you would like to talk about the car.

Steven

D9B249E1-7E8E-4A00-853E-E1AB8DC6B0E5.jpeg

581BE12B-C538-40A3-8AE8-EE4A0C2471FC.jpeg

67260CC4-0936-444E-A3E8-95FCA96BEF91.jpeg

47375408-0232-4F71-B1FB-826CCC0046B7.jpeg

• 1 month later...

Have updated the price to $74,290 as a last option prior to pulling from car sales. Just over the scammers and ‘“love to buy your car but it’s too expensive will you sell it to me cheap?” Or “my wife doesn’t want me to spend that much, but I love your car” or “can you issue me a tax invoice?”, yeah like every private seller is registered for GST 🙄, total dickhead inquiries. 

Ill leave it up until Sunday night then give it a rest, as I’m not in a rush and love driving it.

PM me if interested in a having a real sales conversation...

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Good job Tips, can we talk 996.2 Tip now 😏 

Car has just had service, Variocam solenoid replaced and 4 new PS2s .......

Thought you would be quick THT, and it’s a very nice .2 you have. Need to sort out the SC first, it’s off for suspension next week whilst we are warming up in the Nth hemisphere.  Then I will start working through the replacement during back of August. Biggest challenge for me is it’s going to be street parked as the SC has taken up the garage space, hence the Macan going. Just struggle having something so good constantly sitting outside 🙄.

2 hours ago, D2000 said:

Profile updated.  Thanks @Tips!

I miss it already (bloody cold on the ferry tonight (no heated seats) hope the mrs enjoys it and your young bloke likes it and gets off that beemer fixation he was starting. He needs more seat time in the 911. 👍