Tow Cars - Experience Pcars and more

symsy

I’ve been getting lots of emails and some calls to get me to test drive the new Touareg given I have the soon to be old model V8 Rline. I keep telling them to go away until they have the new 300+ KW 900Nm V8 for me to test drive. (Probably next year). 

The current Launch Edition Touareg (190KW,600Nm) seems like really good value with lots of extras thrown in including air suspension and heaps of safety stuff even LED matrix headlights. 

15 minutes ago, Redracn said:

I’ve been getting lots of emails and some calls to get me to test drive the new Touareg given I have the soon to be old model V8 Rline. I keep telling them to go away until they have the new 300+ KW 900Nm V8 for me to test drive. (Probably next year). 

The current Launch Edition Touareg (190KW,600Nm) seems like really good value with lots of extras thrown in including air suspension and heaps of safety stuff even LED matrix headlights. 

Think they're talking $120K on these?????  That's what the salesman that delivered my 180TDI indicated.......

On 12/05/2019 at 14:50, TwoHeadsTas said:

Think they're talking $120K on these?????  That's what the salesman that delivered my 180TDI indicated.......

Just priced it online and its $98,881 Drive away. Only additional options are sunroof $3K and inovision package 8K. A good haggle might even get one cheaper given EOFY is around the corner. 

Yeah seems reasonable value.  When you look at BMW and Porsche option lists the price ratchets quickly but VW seem to chuck most stuff in.  Might go check it out.

• 2 weeks later...

Here we go, Toerag acquired with dealer supplied towbar and wiring harness (to get the nice features such as revised transmission change points etc).  Haven't towed the caravan yet, but borrowed the GT3 I'm hoping to acquire for a test drive and took it to Baskerville Raceway yesterday for the CAMS Club Challenge.  PC Tas team victorious for 2nd year running, Cayman GTS, 996tt and 2 x 996 GT3s.  2 owners for the 4 cars!!  Towed like a dream, hardly realised the trailer was on behind.....

20190525_163223_resized.jpg