FS Momo Benetton

I love this but alas with my boring black 968, even if it fitted, it's overkill and would look out of place. 

Would suit a red or yellow car one of which I also have but the Evo is far more modern and needs the air bag etc

2 hours ago, jakroo said:

I love this but alas with my boring black 968, even if it fitted, it's overkill and would look out of place. 

Would suit a red or yellow car one of which I also have but the Evo is far more modern and needs the air bag etc

I respectfully disagree - it would look awesome on a black over black car.  I guarantee you will smile every time you drive it. 

100% period correct too. 

Ps. Get the matching shift knob to really go for the win. 

8 minutes ago, OBRUT said:

I respectfully disagree - it would look awesome on a black over black car.  I guarantee you will smile every time you drive it. 

I'm black over grey.... I just realised that's yet another thing for the haters.... Water cooled, front engined, tiptronic and now a grey interior.  I may as well give the thing away....maybe I should buy the steering wheel, and onsell it for $500 attached to the car 🤯 

I'm all for colour let me assure you. I've had to deal with people who don't like yellow for a long time now (and you're included 😁).  I wore clothes to dreamr's recent birthday bash that easily replicated the Bennetton wheel (bright green shorts, fire engine red shirt and canary yellow Vans shoes)