356 register a day in the (COMO) Park

Niko

Fantastic turnout. thanks for the photos guys.

Yes, that black one looks like it only gets polished once a year!!! I think that guy is going for that "patina" look!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the pics Niko and Jnr.

It was good to see some PFA ers there.

Fantastic turnout. thanks for the photos guys.

Yes, that black one looks like it only gets polished once a year!!! I think that guy is going for that "patina" look!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeh I am going to turn it into a rat like that chopped bug ;)

Great shots guys. I also love the first one.

I agree Chris and Steve, that outlaw just grabbed you by the eyeballs ( i did say eye balls) as you walked in...absolutely perfect, and even "the little woman" liked it. (God I'm glad she doesn't read this forum)

Thanks for the pics Niko and Jnr.

It was good to see some PFA ers there.

Yep great for the luckiest woman in the world, (she is married to me) to also catch up with Kev and the youngest Porsche car fan Bella. Also catching up with Douglas. My misses now actually believes that I really do meet up with you guys, on extremely short notice on a Saturday Arvo or a Sunday morning I think she had her doubts.

Yeh I am going to turn it into a rat like that chopped bug ;)

Yours looked the best of your group Doug.

Great day, wish we could have spent a bit more time there, sorry we missed saying hello also Jnr356, and great to see your photos also.

The overall winner rocked up earlier in the morning in this 993 Turbo S. Thinking I may have to organise a photoshoot in the future with the whole range of 993s in black.

IMG_4355.jpg

I wish!! I have Q's 993 Turbo-S as my background on my pad. Gorgeous.

Archived