Carsales 928S

I'm not interested in buying it, but I spoke to the Mazda Dealer who is selling it and he didn't know what it was.

I told him it wasn't a 1983 928S and that he was misrepresenting it.....:) :) :)

It now says in the add, that it has an engine and body panels from an S4, but no mention of the S4 speakers in the door cards or the analog clock...

I would suggest it has no books and you would need to do a VIN check to see what it throws up.

All in all, a very confused car, just the sort of car a Mazda Dealer would sell....:D :D :D

Cheers,

Geoff.

Vins are funny things - my 928 had a vin on its paperwork that was actually the engine number (plus a bunch of other numbers)......and had been on all rego papers for about 8 years as the vin.  No one had been looking in the right location for the  vin - caused me much drama at one point when I tried to rectify it.

55 minutes ago, crsedge said:

I don't even think fire could sort that wheel....🤢

Someone needs to go back in time, find the person who gave the go ahead and slap them in the face until they apologise and promise never to let that steering wheel ever happen, then come back to the present and tell us all it was just a bad dream