Vinyl wrap installation Melbourne

Hello

Just had a quick look through the forum for advice on who people have used to vinyl wrap their Porsche in Melbourne. 

Some older conversations and recommendations in there but just wondering if anyone has a more current recommendation. 

If it helps, I'm going beyond just a standard wrap to something more intricate (design provided by skepple in the USA), probably most akin to a race car livery. 

Be interested if anyone can help me out with someone they've used with a great outcome.   

Cheers!

Dave

4 hours ago, cafe_racer said:

Prime Finish Care care in Melbourne quoted me $4500 for a 3m vinyl wrap.

Unsure if that's any good?

Chris

Thanks mate, but it was more just a question if anyone had done it. And I'm in Adelaide, so it probably wouldn't help me much 😅 

Thanks anyway 👍

On 22/11/2020 at 14:52, luzzo said:

Hi Dave,

I have had a good experiences with Grafico.  They have wrapped many exotics, and lots of Porsche's.

https://www.grafico.com.au/auto/gallery/

1510165495_ScreenShot2020-11-22at2_47_44pm.png.ba71fed6bb35542c4c92f96f6a8c80f4.png

Happy to put you touch. PM me if you'd like?

Cheers

I know that car! Had the pleasure of being taken on a hot lap of Sandown in it. Used to be owned by Bernard of Monards Melbourne.