FOUND. Wanted - Set of 4 996 C4S standard alloys.

I gotta set , but they are in store and 100kms away from me , tyres will be shot because of age ..  if I get down that way I will grab some details and pictures perhaps, unless I have some pictures somewhere else.  I warn ya it may be a slow journey, so if you got other offers don't let me get in the road.

3 hours ago, symsy said:

I gotta set , but they are in store and 100kms away from me , tyres will be shot because of age ..  if I get down that way I will grab some details and pictures perhaps, unless I have some pictures somewhere else.  I warn ya it may be a slow journey, so if you got other offers don't let me get in the road.

Hey Symsy,  sounds a tad geographically impossible...really hoping for a Victorian (geographical not period!) set to keep KISS.  Thanks anywho.

7 hours ago, KGB said:

Thanks Fishcop, I tend to avoid Guntree, but I’ll follow this up.  Cheers!

I phoned  the seller about 2 or 3 months ago with an offer on these  and enlightened her to the fact that you would have to spend quite a considerable amount of coin to bring them back to a level that you could live with but she would have nothing of it. You can see by the pics they are in need of a fair amount of restoration.

4 hours ago, Rod C said:

I phoned  the seller about 2 or 3 months ago with an offer on these  and enlightened her to the fact that you would have to spend quite a considerable amount of coin to bring them back to a level that you could live with but she would have nothing of it. You can see by the pics they are in need of a fair amount of restoration.

Yeah, like $2-300/wheel. 

All done found a set thru the local jungle drums.  Thanks fellas, you’re the best.