WTB 996 C4S

MichaelF

• 1 month later...

I'm planning to sell mine shortly. So if anyone is seriously interested and ready to purchase straight away. Before I go to market, or change my mind 😥. Feel free to send me a PM.

2004, manual, 20000km, silver with black interior, IMS sorted, complete service history, serviced by Porsche only, I'm the third owner, spare key, books...a nice collectable example. And will be sad to see it go. 

Regards, Paul.

13 minutes ago, AU924CGT said:

I'm planning to sell mine shortly. So if anyone is seriously interested and ready to purchase straight away. Before I go to market, or change my mind 😥. Feel free to send me a PM.

2004, manual, 20000km, silver with black interior, IMS sorted, complete service history, serviced by Porsche only, I'm the third owner, spare key, books...a nice collectable example. And will be sad to see it go. 

Regards, Paul.

Is that .. 20,000 k’s??

Clear your inbox mate! ... GLWS.

13 minutes ago, AU924CGT said:

Regards, Paul.

Ooh...  Sounds lovely!

12 minutes ago, Dreamr said:

Is that .. 20,000 k’s??

Clear your inbox mate! ... GLWS.

Here I was thinking mine had to be one of the lowest mileage! 

I’ve got a friend very keen on a C4S but can’t have 2 silvers in the same small town 😂

5 minutes ago, Naldz88 said:

Here I was thinking mine had to be one of the lowest mileage! 

I’ve got a friend very keen on a C4S but can’t have 2 silvers in the same small town 😂

You might have to sell yours then!! ... 😏

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Dreamr said:

@MichaelF ... We definitely need more details!! .. 😃

Congrats!

Thanks @Dreamr!

Turns out the first response to my post was a winner, so the forum magic works! Dennis (@DG996c4s) offered me his car back in May, but it wasn't available until now as he was away from home for a while. 

Just over 100km on the clock, but in fantastic condition with all the usuals done (IMS, clutch, engine mounts, suspension overhaul, 4 new tyres). 

I'm on cloud 9 at the moment!

3 hours ago, MichaelF said:

Thanks @Dreamr!

Turns out the first response to my post was a winner, so the forum magic works! Dennis (@DG996c4s) offered me his car back in May, but it wasn't available until now as he was away from home for a while. 

Just over 100km on the clock, but in fantastic condition with all the usuals done (IMS, clutch, engine mounts, suspension overhaul, 4 new tyres). 

I'm on cloud 9 at the moment!

That’s great news! ... sounds like the kinda car that everyone is searching for.

Now all we need are tons more photos and your journey on this thread will be complete .. 😏