WTB 996 C4S

MichaelF

Hi all, I realise I'm probably joining a long queue but I'm on the hunt for a 996 C4S manual coupe. Not really interested in a black one, and I've got a bit of a penchant for the more non standard interior colours (metropol, boxter red, cinnamon etc).

Like many I wish I'd been in a position to buy 12-18 months ago, but I am where I am, and funds are available now.

I've put the feelers out locally, but if anyone on here has one your thinking of moving on or know of one, let me know.

Cheers :Beer:

1 hour ago, KGB said:

I’ll take that as a compliment.🤪

We’ve hijacked @MichaelF‘s thread, have we found him a car yet?  Least we could do!

No car yet, but I'm thinking of renaming the tread to 'Show me your black C4S' :P

I've got a maybe from DG966c4s, but not available until later in the year.

So how 'bout it guys, who else has one lurking around that they're looking to offload?

Failing that, more gratuitous pics of fat arses welcomed!

1 hour ago, KGB said:

I’ll take that as a compliment.🤪

We’ve hijacked @MichaelF‘s thread, have we found him a car yet?  Least we could do!

absolute compliment.

Agree lets find him a car. And certainly not hijacking and avoiding any confliction on searches, but If anyone trips over a C4S Manual Cab I am in the market.

5 minutes ago, luzzo said:

Nice..!

So @Tips, has the 996.1 Cab given you the aspiration for the fat ass version?

always had an eye for a fat arse, the 6.1 cab was just a filler based on price and spec. Loving the cab lifestyle and its now very well sorted, but if the right large arse comes up I am all in........

7 minutes ago, Tips said:

always had an eye for a fat arse, the 6.1 cab was just a filler based on price and spec. Loving the cab lifestyle and its now very well sorted, but if the right large arse comes up I am all in........

I love a bit of 9964S large ass myself  😍

7 hours ago, MichaelF said:

No car yet, but I'm thinking of renaming the tread to 'Show me your black C4S' :P

Mine’s Atlas Grey.

This forum is obviously broken.  Last year I made a C4S wanted post and 11 minutes later had bought a car....

7 hours ago, luzzo said:

I love a bit of 9964S large ass myself  😍

Yeah, if only you had one....🏆

On 07/05/2021 at 09:43, Tips said:

absolute compliment.

Agree lets find him a car. And certainly not hijacking and avoiding any confliction on searches, but If anyone trips over a C4S Manual Cab I am in the market.

Might have found you one @Tips

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/porsche-911-2005/sse-ad-6846843

This Cab looks Fat. Love the colour and big fan of Cabs.

Go get 'em tips.

2 minutes ago, luzzo said:

Might have found you one @Tips

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/porsche-911-2005/sse-ad-6846843

This Cab looks Fat. Love the colour and big fan of Cabs.

Go get 'em tips.

thanks, yes just popped for me to as i had it previously saved and certainly the exact car i am after.  I have a gut feeling its a scam listing though as the photos are now fuzzy which is a a tell tale of the scammer screen scrape and dropping the price in this C4S scarce market to me is another.  I may try them though and see what the response is like, always up for a bit of fun if it is a scammer......😀

14 minutes ago, Tips said:

I have a gut feeling its a scam listing though 

Ok, good spotting if it is. 

All of the details are the same, the suburb, the owners name. 

Let us know if you send your deposit to navy dude with a Cayman islands bank account.