Magnus Walker

Nothing wrong with being a fan, I have been for a while. His posts on the big bird got me hooked well before the short film. Some people have said the film is nothing more than a merchandise advert, which is not completely false but you can clearly see his passion for the 911 is genuine and not some marketing strategy.

i used to think he needed a haircut and was a bit weird

but after actually watching his documentry and seeing him on jay leno i can understand him now, and the comparison against singer isn't a good one, Magnus builds cars he likes and people just happen to like them too (and buy them) whereas singer is really made to order

I like him! Whether its marketing or not, I get enjoyment from his film, posts and his photography. I think his cars are awesome. Based on that I don't care if he's making $ off it. Good on him I say. I wish I could make a living from something I totally loved.

I compared him to Singer. But more as a question because I wasn't sure the extent of the marketing label given.

For me Magnus is a great representative of the diversity Porsche enthusiasts have. He shows Porsche enthusiasts dont fit a mold, even though non Porsche ppl may stereo type us. 

From what I have seen there are Porsche enthusiasts and people who own Porsches for other reasons. The former drink beer and the latter fine wines. 

Archived