Apologies

My humblest apologies to anyone that was offended by my comment in the Annoying Songs thread.

It was meant as humour, yet I should have thought of how it may offend some members before I posted it.

It won't happen again

Apologies to all

Regards

Lee

Cheers Lee,

I often find myself pulling back from my own armchair vitriol and reminding myself that my sense of humor is not always shared by the greater membership of the PFA. (LMAO!) ;) Absolutely nothing wrong with the diversity of opinion and humor, we just have to be conscious of the public nature and sensitivities of all - hopefully not to the level of overt "PC", but somewhere in the middle.

Good on ya mate.

Kerry

Cheers Lee,

I often find myself pulling back from my own armchair vitriol and reminding myself that my sense of humor is not always shared by the greater membership of the PFA. (LMAO!) ;) Absolutely nothing wrong with the diversity of opinion and humor, we just have to be conscious of the public nature and sensitivities of all - hopefully not to the level of overt "PC", but somewhere in the middle.

Good on ya mate.

Kerry

Crikey I hope it's not within a good driving days distance of PC.

Better the risk of a joke going a bit far and missing the audience than everyone refraining from jokes at all.

Well done brother.

Its always best to respect each others choices and not take ourselves too seriously.

The dinosaurs took themselves quite seriously and look what happened to them...........

Rock On.

desismileys_4549.gif

Hey...steady on the dinosaurs...I represent that remark...

Archived