Dealer Decal

CarreraG50

I sourced an original "92.3 EON FM" sticker from the eighties. EON FM was a Melbourne FM radio station for all of you interstaters. i think it looks great and really keeps with the overall "yuppiness" of the car!

I have a few other 80's stickers as back up.

Ebay was the source.

Showing my age here Danny, but I remember the night EON FM first broadcast, I just couldn't believe how clear it was and lay in bed listening to it all night....

C

Showing my age too Chris but I remember that as well.  I also remember they had Album of the week and would play one side at a time and so over the week you would have both sides played several times and know if it was a good record or not. None of this high rotation playing of the main single, over and over, 20 times a day lol

Showing my age here Danny, but I remember the night EON FM first broadcast, I just couldn't believe how clear it was and lay in bed listening to it all night....

C

You're not the only old codger who spent his youth listening to the radio, Chris. I vaguely recall that they played Eagles - New kid in town as the first tune. Next day I went and bought my first record, Hotel California, with my pocket money. Years later when they switched to MMM, INXS-New sensation was first track.

Names and dates defeat me but I can remember stupid stuff likes this. :)

Showing my age too Chris but I remember that as well. I also remember they had Album of the week and would play one side at a time and so over the week you would have both sides played several times and know if it was a good record or not. None of this high rotation playing of the main single, over and over, 20 times a day lol

On behalf of the young 'uns, "did they used to make 2 sided CD's in the olden days?" :D

Archived