9WerksTV - Every Classic 911 Turbo tested back-to-back - Part 1

Yes, that was a good one.

Lee is a good friend of mine. When living in the UK he did two feature stories about my cars for Total911 magazine. And one year we had memorable road trip together across Europe to Spa for a couple of days track work. He is quite a competent steerer.

1 hour ago, LeeM said:

"Hey I've got a great idea for an original 'bespoke' business. Let's copy Singer and call it a Theon!" 🙄

That's what they all do, no idea why, but that just seems to be the default now - every restomod/backdate/whatever is just a Singer wannabe. 

1 hour ago, LeeM said:

"Hey I've got a great idea for an original 'bespoke' business. Let's copy Singer and call it a Theon!" 🙄

At least they've not called it a 'Tedson' I s'pose 

As with many similar businesses, Theon Design was born from a personal passion, in this case, the quest of a man named Adam Hawley to build his own perfect 964 while working 9-to-5 as a car designer for big auto companies including Jaguar Land Rover.

3 hours ago, LeeM said:

At least they've not called it a 'Tedson' I s'pose 

I would have one, Bloody nice car, :)

7 minutes ago, tomo said:

Yes, True ,Should have started a new thread under under Porsche copy's ;)

Or just under bespoke backdates...like mine.

Not sure mine is what would be called bespoke though. More like the poverty pack with creative patina 😁

10 minutes ago, LeeM said:

Or just under bespoke backdates...like mine.

Not sure mine is what would be called bespoke though. More like the poverty pack with creative patina 😁

You still love the ol'e girl though Mate.