GTS project car

49 minutes ago, sjm said:

Looks like a vandalized GTS, no keys or books.

If cheap enough, a good project.

2018 Porsche 911 CARRERA 4 GTS 991 Automatic Coupe Auction (0001-10334934) | Grays Australia

Yes or Stolen and trashed Joby, No keys engine will not turn over, Seized or because no keys ? Lot of ?????.

3 hours ago, tomo said:

Yes or Stolen and trashed Joby, No keys engine will not turn over, Seized or because no keys ? Lot of ?????.

These things bring serious money, but no keys would be a headache.

I'd say stolen, and when recovered the owner got paid out and couldn't care less about giving the insurance co. the keys.

The thieves probably tossed their key.

I'm spinning a good story aren't I.🙂

Who knows, but curious to how much it sells for.

8 minutes ago, tomo said:

Am I going blind , Or is that a key in the ignition,?

That looks like the "Porsche Entry & Drive" option (Basically keyless entry and start).  It has a small key always in the ignition that you turn to start the car, but it stays in there. You therefore still need the actual key on you to allow it to start, like a Proximity key. 

1 hour ago, luzzo said:

That looks like the "Porsche Entry & Drive" option (Basically keyless entry and start).  It has a small key always in the ignition that you turn to start the car, but it stays in there. You therefore still need the actual key on you to allow it to start, like a Proximity key. 

Old skool Mate took me ten years to work how properly operate the strange switch configuration on the 964 , Only had the the 6.2 for a couple of years have not got a clue about all this new stuff.🤔