Porsche 911 997 Turbo Manual

2007 Porsche 911, 997 Turbo

3.6 Litre Twin Turbo MANUAL in Arctic Silver with optional Marine Blue Full Leather interior.

The car has original books, full service history from new with detailed invoices for all work carried out and 2 original keys. Last serviced Nov 23 with 2 new front Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S front tyres added. Car has always been garaged, regularly detailed, never been in an accident and is in immaculate condition throughout. It is a very honest car in excellent overall condition apart from a few minor stone chips.

Originally delivered to the UK to its first Australian expat owner, the car came to Australia in 2012 where it has been meticulously cared for since. Having always been a Porsche enthusiast and having previously owned 911 964s and both 996 & 997 Turbos, I purchased the car in 2017 at 76,000 kms. The clock now shows 109,000 kms so I have travelled approx 33k kms during my 7 years of ownership. The car has been faultless and has been maintained on a no expense spared basis.

The car was highly optioned from new including:

·         Sports Chrono Plus

·         Metallic Paint with paint protection system

·         Full Extended Soft Leather Package including front and rear seats, dash, doors, gear selector, steering wheel, hand break, rear passenger compartment and various trims with matching stitching

·         Sport Lightweight Seats with silver shell backs with electric and quick adjust levers

·         Full factory LSD

·         Factory manual short shift gearing

·         PSM Suspension Control system with all-wheel Torque Vectoring

·         PASM with ride height adjustment

·         Suede Roof lining

·         Tilt and Slide Sunroof

·         Multi Function Steering Wheel

·         Bose Surround Sound Package with 14 speakers and speed adjusting volume

·         Bi-Xenon Headlight Package with continuously self adjusting headlights and heated washers

This is an exceptional car that has been extremely well maintained. Reluctant sale but with 2 kids now going on 11 & 13 the time has come for something with 4 doors and a little larger.

Looking for $180,000 - Please call to discuss further…0414824043

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

p3.jpg

p4.jpg

p6.jpg

p7.jpg

p9.jpg

p10.jpg

On 02/02/2024 at 19:37, Sabotage said:

I notice that UK cars are almost always more highly specced than local Porsche cars. Obviously the poms aren't afraid to spend their cash... Looks great and good luck!

Half of what is quoted above is standard/already optioned on Aus Delivered cars......

4 hours ago, on_booost said:

Half of what is quoted above is standard/already optioned on Aus Delivered cars......

Really? Every dot point except for the asterisked points below them appear to be options. Aussies rarely spec their Porsches as high as this. One quick look at Carsales shows that. Which options above are standard in Australia?

On 02/02/2024 at 16:59, LukeM said:

·         Sports Chrono Plus - OPTION

·         Metallic Paint with paint protection system - OPTION

·         Full Extended Soft Leather Package including front and rear seats, dash, doors, gear selector, steering wheel, hand break, rear passenger compartment and various trims with matching stitching - OPTION

·         Sport Lightweight Seats with silver shell backs with electric and quick adjust levers - Silver backs and levers are standard, with sports seats = the options are 18 Way Electric and Colour matched backs.

·         Full factory LSD - OPTION

·         Factory manual short shift gearing - OPTION

·         PSM Suspension Control system with all-wheel Torque Vectoring - Standard.

On 02/02/2024 at 16:59, LukeM said:

·         PASM with ride height adjustment - NO such thing as Height Adjustment.

·         Suede Roof lining - Standard

·         Tilt and Slide Sunroof - Standard

·         Bose Surround Sound Package with 14 speakers and speed adjusting volume - Standard

·         Bi-Xenon Headlight Package with continuously self adjusting headlights and heated washers - Standard

* 6 CD Stacker Package including single in-dash CD with duel storage CD holders in glove compartment - Standard

* Factory floor mats with Porsche signature - OPTION

* Auto self dimming rear view mirror and heated side mirrors - Standard

* Module for Telephone PCM - OPTION

* Park Assist System  - OPTION

Rear Spoiler lift switch - Standard.

Aussie cars - esp Turbos - most of this stuff is spec'd standard - and in AU even getting a slicktop is hard..... I know of 2.

This has some tasty options (IMHO - Factory LSD and Short Shift is rare and desirable - as are 18ways) and I AM NOT talking this members car down - I hope he gets every $$ he can for it - I have skin in the game !! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Price lowered to $170k on car sales - lots of interest, plenty of offers but no deposit paid - no one has even been to see the car - first to see will buy its immaculate - currently $60k less than the cheapest Aus delivered and has been here for 12 years - its extremely clean

will sell at $165k - will meet market but its a lot of car for the money and have to think getting very close to a sale.

cheers Luke

0414 824 043