EVO magazine Car of the Year

That is not what I expected but evo does tend to skew more 'focussed' than your average these days.

I'll wait to see what my favourite grandfather says about it. Can't convince me that it doesn't look ridiculous on the road though 🤣

12 hours ago, WGA said:

Surprise winner I think.

In ECOTY 2022 the GT4RS (with 100N/mm front and 140 N/mm rear spring rates) was heavily criticised for being too stiff and track focussed and not being compliant enough on UK roads.

In ECOTY 2023 the 992 3RS (with ~150N/mm front and ~240N/mm rear spring rates) won including being praised for its compliance on the same roads. I was surprised as well with that result… but I guess the in cabin adjustability of the damper settings, and the double wishbone front and multi link rear suspension must make a huge difference.

1 hour ago, Ian718 said:

but I guess the in cabin adjustability of the damper settings, and the double wishbone front and multi link rear suspension must make a huge difference.

I doubt it could make that much of a difference on road. I'd say the criteria needle was just moved a bit more.

RS is RS as they like to say.