Christophorus Magazine

A mate of mine dropped off 3 sequential months of Christophorus Magazine.

I've never heard of this publication and have been blown away - would i be right with the assumption this is a magazine for all you folk who have recently bought a new Porsche? Best way to describe it is like a Vogue or GQ Magazine for Porsches with fantastic photography and articles (less tech orientated more show).

I could be stating the obvious here and this could be old news however as my model is 35 years old the only publication I receive in the post is renewal invoices.

Loving the article on the buildings where the various models were built and photography and 50 years of the 911.

I have been subscribing to it for a while now and as it is the official Porsche magazine, everything is done in true Porsche fashion, with great photos and writing. It does make me lust for things I can't afford but dreaming doesn't cost me anything ;)

Thanks Chris, my subscription expired some time back and I have been missing it.

I couldn't find the app on my iPhone, it seems like it is only available for iPad. Porsche have done a great job delivering Christophorus in digital format, I'm loving it already.

I just downloaded it onto my iPhone 5 from the app store. Edit, maybe not, I think I have an emag called Ferdinand that came up when I searched Christphorous. Not sure what it is yet because the download is quite large and I haven't opened it as a mag just the app. Second edit, same mag, just downloading it now on the iPad for a look

This app on the iPad is awesome I have to say. Anyone on here with an iPad that hasn't downloaded it, check it out.. put on some headphones too :)  it's very well done and as mentioned above, not really technical.  But loads of porsche passion.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived