Rennsport steaming LIVE this weekend

alex webster

Hi all,

In case you have a few hours (or days) to lose this weekend and cannot make it to Rennsport Australia, the great news is that we are steaming it LIVE over the internet so you can watch it as it all happens.

will take you directly to the streaming.

For all the details of the event, the track schedule and entrant list etc, head to
and follow @RennsportAust on Twitter to see pictures etc. Results can be found at natsoft.com.au and selecting 'Circuit Racing' and then the Porsche Rennsport event.

Over 240 Porsche's will be competing on track, including plenty of 901's and 356's, as well as the latest GT3 Cup Cars, and everything else in between.

Action starts at 8:30am on the Saturday 25th May all day until 5pm Sydney time.

Sunday 26th May kicks off around 8:50am.

Hope you enjoy it, and let us know what you think! 

Regards,

Alex

im watching it, it's struggling to even get a decent section of video (constantly buffering) so I haven't actually seen any real footage yet

i'm on 25mb cable so i'm assuming it's not my end

im watching it, it's struggling to even get a decent section of video (constantly buffering) so I haven't actually seen any real footage yet

i'm on 25mb cable so i'm assuming it's not my end

Not just you Russ, I am having same problem unfortuntely.

Mines come good for the last 20mins, no buffering at all. Greg rust and Aaron Noonan were good value (as is bryony) in the pits who told Craig Baird that rusty said his qualifying was pathetic, lol

it sucked that I didn't get to see the coverage of the last day!

would be nice if there was coverage of the other areas too, but I guess I can't be too picky when it's free

hope there's a DVD, and I'm definitely going next year

it sucked that I didn't get to see the coverage of the last day!

would be nice if there was coverage of the other areas too, but I guess I can't be too picky when it's free

hope there's a DVD, and I'm definitely going next year

I caught the last 20 minutes. They said to watch the highlights on SBS Speedweek next Sunday.

Archived