Nineplus, Richmond

For those of you that get your car serviced at Nineplus in Richmond, and may have parts stored there, would be a good idea to get down there today and pick them up.

The business appears to have gone belly up or is in serious difficulty!

I have just been down there to pick up some of my items (after a heads up call last night), which I haven't been able to find. Others are there picking up their cars etc.

Sad situation.

I am heading down now to collect wheels and tyres after they found them last week. Tried calling but no answer :-(

Just spoke with Panel works across the road and he confirmed that the Liquidators are in the building......so time to hit the road !

Liquidators not in yet. Matt working hard to finish the 4 customer cars while keeping liquidators at bay.

Plenty of customer tyres still, so would encourage anyone to get to Richmond asap and pick then up. I guess that after Tuesday, they will be gone for good.

Liquidators not in yet. Matt working hard to finish the 4 customer cars while keeping liquidators at bay.

Plenty of customer tyres still, so would encourage anyone to get to Richmond asap and pick then up. I guess that after Tuesday, they will be gone for good.

Assume that you found your wheels and tyres ok?

What a shame, Stuart was very helpful and a nice chap to deal with.

I bought my clutch from him at a very competitive price.

Hope he gets back on his feet.

Have to agree that both Matt and Stuart were most helpful, and I know that Matt already has another job lined up in the game.

Spoke to someone today whose car is still being worked on at Nineplus; currently on a hoist.

Given he is leaving the country very soon that is a bad predicament to be in, but from what he has been told they will be allowed to finish off working on cars that are in there at the moment.

That said, apparently the hoist has been sold!

He was told a different reason for the sudden closure, but without first hand knowledge only speculation.

Stuart steered me away from purchasing a car that had been repaired after a fairly significant accident, so only good things to say about them.

They did put "Nineplus" number plate frames on my car, so they will be a collector's item pretty soon?

Spoke to someone today whose car is still being worked on at Nineplus; currently on a hoist.

Given he is leaving the country very soon that is a bad predicament to be in, but from what he has been told they will be allowed to finish off working on cars that are in there at the moment.

That said, apparently the hoist has been sold!

He was told a different reason for the sudden closure, but without first hand knowledge only speculation.

Stuart steered me away from purchasing a car that had been repaired after a fairly significant accident, so only good things to say about them.

They did put "Nineplus" number plate frames on my car, so they will be a collector's item pretty soon?

Yes they will be an 'era correct' period feature of your 996!  :P  just like the EON FM stickers on a 1980s Carrera!

Archived