CAR CARE CLINIC MELBOURNE

Niko

Looks great Ian!  I'm envious of you washing your car in the shade and on lawn.  Being inner city, I have concrete.. concrete and more concrete oh and very harsh sun  bouncing off the garage from early morning till early in the arvo!  Makes my car too hot to put water on it.

:wacko:

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

I popped into Mr Detail today to collect a few things to clean the MINI. The guy there was really helpful. He even remembered me from the detail day... And remembered my car too, we then shared stories about selling cars and shedding tears afterwards!

:(

Anyhoo, I just thought I'd offer a bit of praise where it was deserved. The shop is a lot bigger now, more products and he has a back room where they seem to have been running the detailing course today.

I popped into Mr Detail today to collect a few things to clean the MINI. The guy there was really helpful. He even remembered me from the detail day... And remembered my car too, we then shared stories about selling cars and shedding tears afterwards!

:(

Anyhoo, I just thought I'd offer a bit of praise where it was deserved. The shop is a lot bigger now, more products and he has a back room where they seem to have been running the detailing course today.

If that is the same guy that was there and subsequently served Nix and myself later at different times then he must have found his personality in the back room when he expanded.

Great products and I really enjoyed the morning there but I won't be back there in a hurry.

I'll have to do one of the dirtier cars next... the 997 was really too clean for this to be a good test.

Phew!!! for a second there I read 'dirtier' cars as 'drifter' cars.

I was about to to call for your suspension from PFA  until you had them removed from your fleet.but then I realized you actually said dirtier.

All is well again. 

Cannot let that heinous form of motor sport creep into our forum.

Archived