CAR CARE CLINIC MELBOURNE

Niko

Sorry Bruce, just got the email back and Pierre from CAR CARE PRODUCTS says, best to keep it at 12 for the hands on side of it.

If anyone drops out mate, you are the first one off the bench.

Regards,

Niko.

P.S. Agree Amanda.....pfffff   

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Unfortunately Hugh is unable to make the Car Clinic next Saturday.    I have contacted Bruce above and he is also unable to make it due to the slipping crutch.    

Therefor we now have one opening for anyone who would like to attend.   44.00 to attend and if we have a new participant, I will relieve you of the $40.00 gold dublooms and pass them onto Hugh.

First in Best dressed.

Hey Niko thanks or organising this morning's event it was excellent.

Embarrassing how much I didn't know about something as simple as washing the car.

Also really nice to meet everyone, sorry I had o leave early

Look forward to seeing you all again soon

Cheers

Bafe

Great to see you guys (and gals) enjoyed the course.  I did the Brisbane equivalent some months ago and definately learnt a few things!  Very good basic course for the money.  Where are the pics of all those shiny Porsches now? ;)

Hey guys I'm about to buy some stuff online did they give us a promo code or any discounts as a thank you for attending the clinic?

Thanks to all attendees today and of course Mike.   Very interesting and informative morning, and learnt heaps.

A great little outing for all concerned with obvious future benefits to our pride and joys.

For you members North of the border Mike would be only too happy to organise a clinic for you guys.  

He normally works out of Sydney.

I would certainly recommend it.   As Bafe said, even washing a car aint that simple, if you are going to do it properly.

Bafe no specials offered, but if anyone is interested we are going to do a bulk buy as in, work out what you want on the carclinic website, then we will get a list going,    of who wants what, forward the order to Mike and he will send it all back to one address to save on delivery.   The address being T-man's (Theo) work address.   So the courier takes it all to the one spot.

Not sure how we will pay for it yet, if maybe we can each pay the car clinic direct for our order and then split the delivery fee.

Let me think about that.   I will give mike an email and see what he thinks is the easiest way for us to order .

Photos getting loaded onto Photobucket at the moment, should be on the forum soon.

Thanks again everyone for making it a very good day.

Niko

IMG_2873.jpg

Mike after showing us how snowfoam (i think that is what it is called) works on the body and wheels.   MAGNIFICENT product

IMG_2875.jpg

The Forum Crew Looking...Looking....Learning

IMG_2881.jpg

It's all about the plastic bags....Bafe (Ian) and Ursula, trying out the secret known only to clinic attendees.

IMG_2885.jpg

Tman doing the claying.   Mike giving Kevin the bird.

IMG_2893.jpg

Bafe's turn, with the clay, under plenty of scrutiny.

IMG_2897.jpg

Dbanger Doug doing the final Clay touches..  I think Monty knows something we don't

IMG_2928.jpg

AIRHEAD/Barry doing a bit of his past life as a car detailer.

IMG_2934.jpg

Vas, with some concerned onlookers.   Nothing to worry about really, it wasn't a car belonging to any of us....

IMG_2939.jpg

Uh Oh, Chris, you missed a bit here!

IMG_2940.jpg

Amanda and Mike, some final buffing.

IMG_2932.jpg

Couldn't help myself had to get a car shot.   Hey we had 5 Boxster people here today out of 12, well done.

IMG_2915.jpg

And the final proof is in the pudding.   How good a finish is this......Sorry I had no control over the face in this one, it's enough to give the kiddies nightmares.

I'm gutted!!!!!!!!!!

Great pics Niko and what a great day.

I really learnt alot today and it was great to meet some new faces and catch up with some of the old crew.

Big thanks to Niko for organising this for us, what a great forum member you are.  :)

(nice car Amanda, well done)

Archived