CAR CARE CLINIC MELBOURNE

Niko

http://www.carcareproducts.com.au/product/car_care_products/detailing_clinic_melbourne-0

Just wondering if we have anyone who may be interested in attending one of these sessions.

If I can get a show of hands I will get in touch and see what can be organised.  

I think we would probably miss the July session (Although if enough interest I will give them an email and check for sure)  

Maybe try for the next one after that.

I have purchased products from this company and they are excellent to deal with, and great to see they now have a Melbourne shop/office.

Normal disclaimer......no affiliation whatsoever with this company.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most definitely in for that Niko - was looking at doing a short TAFE course, Kangan Docklands was the best option.

Murrumbeena isnt not to far & suit alot better.

Excellent gents, I have sent them an email requesting dates etc so will keep this thread up to date with whatever I get back from them. 

Be nice if we can get a day for just our people if possible.

We cannot get in until September, I have tentatively nominated AM on the 7th of September, if that suits.   0900 to 12.30 and then supplied lunch and refreshments.

September is a bit tricky with elections on the following Saturday and  of course AFL footy finals on for the month.  

Would be nice if we can get 10 people then it will be just our clinic.      

Also products are available for sale at a special discount.  

Clinic price is $40.00 per person.

Any more Vic/Melbourne people interested?    

They have also clinics going in N.S.W. and Brisbane and would be happy to help out with any of the PFA members in those areas.

Mike RAFFAELE is the contact on 0431 559 949 or the website above in the first post. 

Murrumbeena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is SMT distance for me!

Book me in.

Have not detailed the car since I bought it. Quick Detailer is the product of choice.

I suppose it's about time.

Murrumbeena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is SMT distance for me!

Book me in.

Have not detailed the car since I bought it. Quick Detailer is the product of choice.

I suppose it's about time.

Haven`t you received your clay bars yet?

Steve, T-Man....I ordered some of the blue clay bars from China too.  I've used mine and they're perfect.  I used Meguiar's Quick Detailer as the lubricant.  The claying is very easy and quite cathartic.  Results are spectacular!

I'm probably going to get flamed for using the word "lubricant" in a post!

Steve, T-Man....I ordered some of the blue clay bars from China too.  I've used mine and they're perfect.  I used Meguiar's Quick Detailer as the lubricant.  The claying is very easy and quite cathartic.  Results are spectacular!

I'm probably going to get flamed for using the word "lubricant" in a post!

I got those claybars delivered the other day and I also - ahem have the same erm... lubricant as you cavey!  good ole megiuars to the rescue!!!

:o  :rolleyes:  <_<

Thanks ladies and gents, I think we now have 12.     

If there are any other people interested, we can do an afternoon session for the the 7th September.   That would also have you lunching with the AM people before that PM course starts.   But again need minimum 10 max 12.

Or If anyone drops out of the AM CLINIC I can run an emergency list for that one.

The company needs payment in advance to book the clinic.   I will post up instructions on how to pay later today.

Thanks for all those participating, I'm sure we will learn something (like removing that pesky sap from the paintwork) and hopefully be able to purchase some products at a reasonable price.

Archived