CAR CARE CLINIC MELBOURNE

Niko

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great pics Niko and what a great day.

I really learnt alot today and it was great to meet some new faces and catch up with some of the old crew.

Big thanks to Niko for organising this for us, what a great forum member you are.  :)

(nice car Amanda, well done)

Thanks for that vas - was great to 'meet' you today too! Hopefully next time I get to see your car!

Niko..........By any chance did you photoshop the flag of the cars that catch on fire

Loyal Porsche man Niko. Did you Photoshop that flag of the brand that catches on fire???

I did photoshop it out.    It was a Porsche day and I couldn't see any room in my photos for having the FIREARRI brand visible in the same frame as our people. :P

Great day. We both enjoyed it and learnt a bit (ok. A lot )

Niko I think I need a hard copy of that photo. SWLTDF has called me a ' Polisher' for years. Not sure what she means.

PS Thanks for the vegi pizza.

Dear "Polisher", I will try and send them to you on the pm.  

I will send you the edited shots (no FIREARRI or BigMoneyWaster posters in the background).  

I still have the unedited if you would prefer them.

Regards from a now "converted polisher". :D

Great pics Niko and what a great day.

I really learnt alot today and it was great to meet some new faces and catch up with some of the old crew.

Big thanks to Niko for organising this for us, what a great forum member you are.  :)

(nice car Amanda, well done)

Great to see you there Vas, it was an excellent day, (will probably turn out to be an expensive day too)

My wife actually dreamt last night that I spent $800.00 on car cleaning stuff. :wacko:

(if she knew what had been spent in the past on certain polishes etc she wouldn't be too worried about a measly $800.00)

and I thank you for your kind words.   It's all good fun.

Looks like it was a great day, sorry I had to miss it.

Huge, we might try and do another one for anyone who missed it and would like to do it, in the new year.

It was really worth doing, some great new products and Mike was an excellent Facilitator as others have said.

I've been to a detail day before and I must say Niko, when you mentioned this I thought it would be just another detailing session, but I'll go along with the team.

Had a great morning. Lots of information and explanation, but the hands on thing really did it for me. Went by Supercheap yesterday to look for some lube for my clay bar but they didn't have any. I can see myself getting sucked into the "Car Care Products" on-line vortex!!!!!!!!!

There are heaps out there, I still have a lot of AUTOGLYM products and they do a nice sealant which I already have so I will just be using up their products first.

Out of those I think the Hard Body Nano super sealant looks good.   Gets good raps from the users.

Huge, we might try and do another one for anyone who missed it and would like to do it, in the new year.

It was really worth doing, some great new products and Mike was an excellent Facilitator as others have said.

Looked like a good day with lots of useful info, would be keen if another was organised

Archived