AMANDA

TMAN

HUGH

VAS930

DBANGER

NINE93

AIRHEAD X 2

MONTY188.

CYBERPUNKY/Bruce, I have left you now on 1st standby until you can confirm as you suggested when it gets closer.

PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS TO COME.....$40.00 P.P which includes lunch.

Thanks all attending, should be good .

http://www.carcareproducts.com.au/products/all_brands/training_workshops

Payment of $40.00 required at your earliest please for the above 12 attendees.

Click on to the attached website.  

If you are not already on the mailing list please join up (top right corner of page)

Then check the kart for the Melbourne Car Car Products clinic.

You have the choice of Credit Card or Direct Deposit.

Once payment is made you will receive a confirmation email back to your address.

Please reply back to them and confirm your payment is for  PORSCHE DC on AM 7th September.

I wouldn't mind receiving a PM from you when you have paid so I can keep a record.

Let me know if there are any problems.   I just paid via direct deposit and all seemed to work ok.

Regards,

Niko

Sorry to stir everyone up, but I have had an email from Mike at the CAR CARE CLINIC asking if we can get payments done, so if possible if you haven't already done so can you please jump on the site and make your payments.

So far I have myself

Nick  

Monty

Vas

Huge

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

D-Banger in the process of signing up.

our session is confirmed.  We have 12 people attending.

0845 start.   73 Poath Road, Murrumbeena.

We will be shown the process of completing a full detail.   which includes, safe washing, claying, hand and machine polishing, protection and wheels.

Plenty of hands on experience and no need to bring anything along, except maybe a comfortable pair of shoes and a warm jumper or jacket.

The clinic will start with refreshments so we can all get to know each other if we don't already.   Finishing with lunch and a chance to answer questions and view the products from the company.   I am of the belief we can also buy products on that day.

Because we are all locked in there is no refund offered if someone can't make it from here on in.   If you cannot make it I would suggest we get someone to take your place and the payment goes back to the unavailable person.

Any questions please contact me, should be a good day, we probably all know most of what we are going to be shown but always good for a refresher to get us back on the right track if needed.

Thanks to all those coming along.  

If anyone else who has missed out on this clinic has an interest for another clinic and we have a few numbers I can organise another date.

Niko, I will answer for Doug, given he isn't around at present. I would say he is in as long as he is here at the time...

C

Thx Chris for putting my name down.

We are now all in except for Dbanger, who I believe might still be swanning around the world.

Thanks all.

Sounds great Niko.  Thanks for organising.  I'm all paid up.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Bruce we have a full contingent at this stage, however I will send off and email and see if they can squeeze in one more.

I will let you know as soon as I know.

Regards,

Niko

Archived