Carsales Site Issue

For the last two days I have had an odd issue on Carsales.com.

When I get to the bottom of the first page of cars and click on pg 2 it just keeps taking me back to the top of pg1.  Any idea why this would be the case ?

Any chance of checking to see if it just my PC ?

I've had problems too.. i have several saved searches and whenever i click on the link i get an error.. I've also experienced the problem where it goes back to the first page..

Hi guys,

I work at carsales.com.au and the team here would like to help out.

First up, the shared links issue (ad link redirecting to search page) and saved search issue have been fixed – we resolved the bug in a site update last week. However, if you’re still experiencing either please let us know.

vas930, can you please email us details of the issue you outlined and include device & browser used? We’ll look into it for you.

You can reach us at social@carsales.com.au

Cheers,

Justin 

Hi guys,

I work at carsales.com.au and the team here would like to help out.

First up, the shared links issue (ad link redirecting to search page) and saved search issue have been fixed – we resolved the bug in a site update last week. However, if you’re still experiencing either please let us know.

vas930, can you please email us details of the issue you outlined and include device & browser used? We’ll look into it for you.

You can reach us at social@carsales.com.au

Cheers,

Justin 

iPhone links to Carsales are working again.  :)

Thanks for the update Justin.

Archived