914 Up for Auction Shannons

they're 4 stud Fuchs for 2 litre 914's I'm pretty sure.

My dad has a set in his shed gathering dust (not sure if they're copies or genuine though)

good to see they went all out on a top quality battery

Phew, ok after looking at it with Barry and Ursula a couple of weeks ago, I had decided I probably wouldn't have gone past 11k for the 914.   So I feel better there.  

Agree on the 928, that was a nice car.

Thanks for putting me out of my morning misery...

Phew, ok after looking at it with Barry and Ursula a couple of weeks ago, I had decided I probably wouldn't have gone past 11k for the 914.   So I feel better there.  

Agree on the 928, that was a nice car.

Thanks for putting me out of my morning misery...

you would've gone to $11,500 if you were there, and then worse you would've gone up from that in a bidding war! lol

another one will come along!

Yep I think between Barry, Ursula and myself being the novice on these, we agreed that it was probably worth 10 to 12K  

they were looking at 12 to 16K, so $11500 is probably about right.

Getting it at under 10k and then spending a couple of thousand on it would have been reasonable and more my plan.

It had been repainted from Blue to the silver and a couple of other little problems, but nothing that looked to be any real headache.

Hopefully whoever got it will have a good time with it.   Your right Russ, I am not in any hurry so just keep looking looking..... 

Archived