0-100km/h In A Porsche Boxster S!

Guest Harold

As a bloke who just this week sold his 2012 C63 and is a regular member of the C63 forum, let me assure you, this is very mild. Over there you see unmitigated madness perpetrated by the insane driving contraptions of death with a three pointed star.

Go online and have a look at some of the videos and you will see what I mean.

As a bloke who just this week sold his 2012 C63 and is a regular member of the C63 forum, let me assure you, this is very mild. Over there you see unmitigated madness perpetrated by the insane driving contraptions of death with a three pointed star.

Having driven a C63 I have no doubt total madness is possible.

Germany perhaps? Pertfectly legal in a lot of places. Did you notice the slow cars in the far right slow lane where they should be? Unlike here.

Germans are great at following process which increases the safety of high speed driving. Unfortunately the rest of us have a lot to learn.

quote name="Harold" post="37500" timestamp="1373619079"]

Archived