JUST WRONG!

Kerry

It must be friday afternoon.

Inspired by Tassieman, I'm forced to expose these examples of where people have just GOT IT WRONG!

k-bigpic_zpsd093e5fe.jpg

Unknown-1_zps3fe45adc.jpegUnknown_zpsef4b3e1a.jpeg

WRONG ON EVERY LEVEL!!!

Stupid... AND WRONG! But funny as hell!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Kerry

Actually, I've just realised there is no Porsche involved in this... but I had to share anyway!

What a great lesson in "familiarise your self with your environment" then bust out in that order.

It must be friday afternoon.

Inspired by Tassieman, I'm forced to expose these examples of where people have just GOT IT WRONG!

Unknown-1_zps3fe45adc.jpegUnknown_zpsef4b3e1a.jpeg

WRONG ON EVERY LEVEL!!!

no no! Just need to blackout the wheels , not too bad, an environmentally sound choice.

a la http://youtu.be/ZC2mTOoSMvE

I could be wrong however I think that car was done in Plasti Dip. Very keen to do my Blade like this however just not come around to it. Was inspired after Uncle did his car over night in Matt Black for about $100.

After all if you down like it you just peal it off.

Stupid... AND WRONG! But funny as hell!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Kerry

Actually, I've just realised there is no Porsche involved in this... but I had to share anyway!

Oh Dear, the embarrassment! The car sounds like a BMW 6 Cyliner of some description. They were joing at the Adenau Bridge, I stayed at a Hotel 15 M from there!

This was ridiculous, the car was inspected at My Local Police Station. The car is a whole world of wrong!! Pre 83 Convertible??? Don't think so.

I suspect this is the reason why they stopped doing identity checks at my cop shop for a while.....

Archived