Motor Magazine October, 2013

Caver

Excellent. So it didn't just end up as a side column to the new Dacia Sandero?

Jim, you and your car feature prominently!  Mention is also made of its advanced kilometre reading!

A very well and responsibly written article.  Good advertisement for PFA!!

I've not seen it yet but when I was talking to Glenn a few days after the event before he wrote it he was going to make effort to present us that way. We agreed on stuff like my car should be called more of a track car to show how grown up we all are etc. I asked him to show us as "car guys" first and Porsche owners second to avoid the "Porsche owner stigma" if you get my drift. Just a group of guys on a forum who happen to like Porsches.

Looking forward to getting a copy.

Exactly Martin...Glenn has done a superb job.  He mentions things like my "Code of Conduct" speech before we drive off, that the tasting didn't start until we were at your shed AFTER the drive, that it was a responsible tasting night and not a "bucks night bender", conservative driving...etc.  PFA web address gets mentioned too.

Glenn is to be congratulated!  He portrayed the weekend exactly as it happened and without exaggeration.

great article and pics! jim has to be happy with that first picture, needs framing on your wall!

pity non of the pics from martin's run up the hill made it in

but good work GT, Iain and the Thomas the photographer

Sigh.....that big shiny blue arse in the foreground is my beloved Boxster.  Thomas was kneeling in the passenger seat taking rear facing shots of Jim and the "new one"....until I pointed out that Jim has a sun roof!!!!

Great article guys and good to put some faces to Russ, Joel and Jim.

Martin, that photo of you sitting behind the car and the look on your face looks bloody depressing!!! Hurry up and get that thing going.

Damn, some PFA stickers would have been great.

Archived