i am sure this will polish out

Orion03

Passenger safety cell looks intact, drivers door still opens, if he really was doing 100kmh + and crashed in that brick and tree lined road then the car did well to let the driver walk away. Do you think that was a spin and impact with the tail? Or sideways?

lol, the video is new!

but gee the tree goes.. huh... someone bumped me? In the mean time the car breaks in half. The tree doesn't even shake much.

Hmm was he really going 100kmh+ as the report said? didn't look that fast to me.

of course in Victoria they'll say he was speeding and hence it was his fault.

http://hamodia.com/2013/06/19/brooklyn-by-far-the-deadliest-borough-for-pedestrians/

The report scrutinizing the information also found that 88 percent of Brooklyn drivers break the city’s 30 mph speed limit

The Lambo was going "a bit" over that. Pity the brakes are so weak. Or it was stolen. Or , or...

This might be over the top but I think he is going to need some of that fancy pants colour matching polish on those deeper scratches. Still if he cleans the inside of the wheel arches it could still be a 100 point car*.

*It should be noted I have no clue what a 100 point car is nor do I want to know. I've just heard people start to talk about it before I zone out and start pretending they are saying somehting funny or the like.

Archived