I'm changing teams.

In the next few weeks, I will be joining the Northern Alliance......probably starting the Byron Bay PFA group. Is anyone in or near Byron, Northern NSW ? I will be happy to arrange some SMT from Tamborine to Mullum/Byron for those interested. Also, any VIC PFA members who might be up for a decent drive, we may arrange for a National SMT to and around Byron Bay area. I think I will be driving my P-car up (by myself.....yay) after I have delivered the family and their cars. Some great little roads and mainly only populated with cows.

Wow. For a moment I thought this was going to be serious and an intervention would have been called for!

Changing teams normally means that dreaded brand that starts with "F" and has a tendency to catch in fire.

Wow. For a moment I thought this was going to be serious and an intervention would have been called for!Changing teams normally means that dreaded brand that starts with "F" and has a tendency to catch in fire.

Yeh! I thought he must have been buying an SLK or something! :P

That's not changing teams, just positions. Like from being coach to now cutting the oranges for half time? Who am I kidding, I'm just guessing, I know nothing about team related stuff but it sounds like your going for a home run and hole in one at the same time. Sport is not my strong point.

I do like the sound of the family stuff though, no butter in the RV!

Mr Carcoon responded with "Carcoon’s active airflow system will provide total protection from the harmful salt air you have in your environment."

So, they think their filters will stop it completely.  Sounds like I may be able to harvest and sell natural sea salt from the filters  :wacko: 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived