Well I actually bought an RWB !!!

cyberpunky

I love the look of an RWB.. But i don't see them as good track cars.

Agree totally Pauly. All show, not much go.

They are predominately a visual fest as opposed to a performance monster.

Still would want one!

Now this is nice. It's not an RWB but it's different.

http://www.superstreetonline.com/features/1311_1990_porsche_911_carrera_2/

But this RWB.. 

http://www.superstreetonline.com/featuredvehicles/sstp_1201_royal_montegobay_porsche_911_993/

Well that's another story. But the issue i can see is the suspension travel? I don't think there is any. 

I guess when most of us(obviously your car doesn't fit into this category Pat) have cars that we cannot use to their full potential legally on our roads, so giving them a bit of extra show is harmless enough, and they do look tough IMO

I have seen picks of RWB's racing but admittedly it was only against other RWB's lol

Anyway I love the look and for me it is a good contrast to the drill holes in everything outlaw thing, which I love too, it's just the RWB is more desirable to me

untitled2_zps92c9f368.png

I agree Cyber, what is wrong with a bit of a pose ?  And I think the photographers tend to focus on the RWB cars when doing an article on them, but they do race against other types.  These (most) guys actually drive their cars to the track, in all kinds of weather, race all day then drive home. 

Engine mods vary according to taste and budget. Standard through different carbs through to big turbo kits. Interiors and suspension options are the same.  Street through to full race.  

….and they get their Porsches cheaper than us, otherwise their would be more Porsches in Australia and more customising, and more acceptance of customising.

I would make space in my shed for a nice RWB 965, but think I would have to find a nice engineer here in Australia to get it registered.

Nice T-Shirt.

Super cool Bruce.

I know a heap of owners see what they do as sacrilege, but I would like nothing more than have Naki San carve up a car and weave his magic.

Give T2 san a couple of bottles of scotch for X mas and tell him to have at it on yours

Archived