A SAFE AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Niko

desismileys_0048_zps26f787a2.gif

I hope you have all been good all year and Santa brings you all nice stuff for our four wheeled family member.    

Have a great day tomorrow and hopefully it will be spent with loved ones and/or close friends. 

A safe and merry Christmas to you all.

Regards,

Niko 

Merry Christmas to everyone and I hope you all have a fantastic day with family and friends. All I need now is some of "Nikos" patented sausage rolls for the Orphan Christmas (for those of us in the military who can't be with family this Christmas) we are having at our friends place tomorrow.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone and give your special someone a hug from me. Yes i am talking about your P car :).

Best wishes to all.

Mitchell.

Folks, Merry Xmas to each of you, I hope you all have a great day with family and friends, but most of all find lots of Porsches wrapped up under the tree in the morning ( well, you can only hope !)

Take care,

Cheers

Peter

My two sons got a PS4 and Need for Speed rivals, who would have thought  :rolleyes:  It has a 991 GT3 in it, oh yeah, thank you Santa.

So how long until they kick dad off :D

My daughter was very happy with her iPad mini and my lad literally shredded the wrapping paper off his Airhog Hover Eject. 

Archived