Gemballa GTR450

Uncle

2 hairdryers on a hairdressers car, not sure why no one has thought of that before :P

Geepers that's cutting it close mate! Has anyone TTed an MX5?

Uncle will have to suit up avec le Top Hat & tails when he hits Wakefield , Gemballastyle!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know this is really weird but tonight instead of tools on the trolley it was cleaning products for car that was already pretty clean. Strange huh?42FCD914-1870-409E-AEDD-19B64E816D5F_zps

this smells of babs's influence (damn autocorrect!)

Ridin' down the highway
Goin' to a show
Stop in all the byways concours
Playin' rock 'n' roll Gemballaroll

t's a long way to the top if you wanna rock 'n' roll Gemballaroll

It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock 'n' roll Gemballaroll
If you wanna be a star of stage and screen the Porsche dream
Look out , it's rough and mean

It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock 'n' roll Gemballaroll

:D 

LOL. Let not get out of control here. Cleaning to maintain value on you investment is one thing. Cleaning to park next to other clean cars is just strange.

New tyres fitted yesterday arfternoon. It's nice to have some grip in first gear again. Hoist this afternoon to check under the car for jobs. This mornings job is to find a place to do a Blue slip inspection so I can move it over to NSW rego.

LOL. Let not get out of control here. Cleaning to maintain value on you investment is one thing. Cleaning to park next to other clean cars is just strange.

New tyres fitted yesterday arfternoon. It's nice to have some grip in first gear again. Hoist this afternoon to check under the car for jobs polish those hard-to-reach places. This mornings job is to find a place to do a Blue slip inspection so I can move it over to NSW rego.

B)  :ph34r:

Had a good laugh today at the guy doing the Blue slip inspection for NSW rego. First he pops the front boot and spends a couple of minutes looking around the place. Then he pops the back boot and looks around the place for a minute or so. Then he walks back to the front again and it clicks to me what he is doing. He is looking for the engine.  :lol:

I could help but laugh so had to duck around the corner. Anyway I pop back around and he is at the front again looking at it. Next he puts the hoist up and look at the front then he slowly turns looking down the car and finds it where Porsche left it in the middle of the car. Too funny.

After another 30 minutes he has done the full check list and its all good to go. He walks back into the office and fills out the rest of the paperwork and I struggle not to make a joke.  

A friend of mine purchased a GT3 from Canbera a couple of years back. He shipped it back to WA and had to take it over the 'pits' for licensing. The inspector started critising him about the mods to the suspension.. The car was factory and it took Dave some convincing for the inspector to believe him.

I guess they're not used to exotics..

Taz the inspection is a full roadworthy one so they go over the whole car looking for any problems.

Funny you mention that Norm he had quite a good look at the coilover shocks but I'm guessing he noticed the branding on the doors matched the shocks and put two and two together. I was wondering if he would ask me about the two turbos that are hanging off the bottom of the motor but not a zac was said. There was more head scratching at the water to air intercooler mounted in the rear boot though.

I pack light!

It's a water to air cooler so I could in fact place an esky in the boot. Then if I made it the right size I could in fact keep beer cool at the same time.

2 birds. 1 stone.

Archived