I went for a drive...

Hi, My names Pauly, & I've got a problem

Did the Reefton spur & Lake mountain runs.

It was me in my 944t & My cousin in his rx8

Meet up at maccas 7am sharp. Drove to the Reefton Spur, then straight up lake mountain. Got to the top, had breakfast, we stayed for an hour or so catching up on stories, drove down, pulled over at a carpark and took some pictures. Found a bend we could take motion pictures on. 

Cool morning, turned into a very nice day.

IMG_4209_zps39666258.jpg

IMG_4246_zps2c3420a8.jpg

IMG_4211.jpg

IMG_4097_zps0bba5ed2.jpg

IMG_4120_zpsa4337429.jpg

Considering my front shocks are finished and i have factory suspension. and he has went spastic on suspension mods, semi slicks ect. he went better then me. Straight line to 80km/h It's a bit different.

Funny you mention that! My cousin (passenger) noted a few 911s around!

We met at Lilydale Maccas on the maroondah.

What roads did you take?

Wonga Park, Yarra Glen, breakfast at Healesville then Toolangi, Kinglake, from kinglake to StLeonards, onto the Sugarloaf Reservoir, and then a winery near by where we had lunch. Absolutely a magic day out.

Wonga Park, Yarra Glen, breakfast at Healesville then Toolangi, Kinglake, from kinglake to StLeonards, onto the Sugarloaf Reservoir, and then a winery near by where we had lunch. Absolutely a magic day out.

Sounds like a blast of a day!!

Which Maccas did you meet at, there were nine of us at Maccas cnr Spingvale & Whitehorse rds....met 6.30 and left at 6.45.

Sheesh Jim, you're just as bad as Pauly with the invites!  ;)

Ok...truth is I did enjoy a sleep in on Sunday and went for a drive on my lonesome in the arvo....not the same as being with a pack of Porsches!

Hi, my name's Harv and I like to drive. I don't think I'm alone here. You know, I thought about putting up a late SMT call on Sat. night but wasn't sure if I'd get out of bed on time with the daylight saving change. Turned out there were a few of us out and about on the same roads on Sunday. Next time I'm just going to put it out there when I have an urge to feed my addiction. Hopefully others will do the same. Group therapy can be a good thing.

Sheesh Jim, you're just as bad as Pauly with the invites!  ;)

Ok...truth is I did enjoy a sleep in on Sunday and went for a drive on my lonesome in the arvo....not the same as being with a pack of Porsches!

The last time l posted a non all P car drive it was quickly removed by

a moderator.

It was good to run into you on Sunday Harvs.

Archived