Was a cheap 67 porsche 912 before delusional seller got offers

He has now changed the ad to "offers over 25k"...."closing June 21"

So it looks like we have to tender for a 25k 912 with weeks to go till closing

I feel he has just killed interest in the car, as in another 2 weeks something else can pop up. Strike while the iron is hot.

Saw that - word is he was bombarded with calls.

Yep tendering is crazy - set a price and sell.

Quickly figured $25 was way to low I guess.

His phone was turned off due to the amount of calls he was getting I heard.

If the steering wheel is real - and if a real centre can be found its a $2500-3000 usd wheel.

That's what I thought. I tried to sell mine on PP, which is exactly the same, for many many months. Started at $2K and reduced the price for months until I sold it here for $1250. 

Edit: here http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-911-used-parts-sale-wanted/775880-fs-early-porsche-901-911-912-wood-steering-wheel.html 

Haha funny title.

How about this one

I guess I could get this parked in my driveway for $110,000 Aud. Am sure Mrs BBC would be very happy with this "investment" </sarcasm>

Really??? $90k usd for a 912......I'd rather save a bit more for a T or E

http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/dealer/porsche/912/1656798.html

Seems that mid $30K's is about where they are at. 

mid - high 30's for most cars in the oz market would be 'keen' pricing - though I do think a good 912 prospect is a good early car prospect and I know a couple of cars in OZ that if I was in the market and they were on the market, wouldn't hesitate to pay mid high 40's for

Really??? $90k usd for a 912......I'd rather save a bit more for a T or E

http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/dealer/porsche/912/1656798.html

people said the same about 904's once upon a time, 356's, 911's...etc not sure if 89k is right or wrong but a long hood orig car with provenance in schmick condition...whats it worth to you

I've been reluctant to ask this, but when my LHD 66 is finished with new pans, excellent body and paint in black (original colour),new interior and other new parts, what do people think it will be worth?

I agree, $90k for a 912 is 'up there' but someone will pay close to it. I doubt mine will escalate THAT far, but i would be keen to know peoples opinions.

Not that I'm selling though! (Unless you have a 70"s 3.0ltr RS replica you wanna swap!)

I don't think its unrealistic to see good 912's changing hands for 50k+ locally. I know of a couple that you would need to pay at least that to tempt their owners, I'm assuming yours would be no different!

SOLD TO HUGH! Nah, ill take your car thanks :-)

On Stalkbook, I've been asked a few times if I wish to sell on completion from guys in the USA and Germany

I'd probably swap for this that was for sale a while ago on Carsales

greenrsrep.jpg

Archived