1963 T6B Carrera 2 GT

Indeed , but very fragile bodywork and priceless motor. You'd be standing next to it with a shotgun and rottweiler lest any kid dented the bodywork.

Let alone risk driving the thing!

I believe some people put a hot normal 356 engine in , rather than risk the 4 cam.

That said , the Porsche historic racing museum were happy enough to bring a similar one out to blast around the paddock locally a few years back.

Fabulous sound and aura.

In tazziemans clip that bloke leaning over the with the jumper sleeve flapping about ,Tempting  danger on a air/ oil cooled motor :wacko:

That's Klaus Bischof , honorary life member of our club , also chief Porsche mechanic during the glory years of the 1980s , and currently head of the Porsche historic racing vehicle division.

I think he knows the ropes ;)

I wouldn't rev a car whilst on a domestic trolley jack with no stand with a mechanic working on it.

I mean, what's that car worth. ?

Don't ever go to an historic racing meet , or Targa event. You will have nightmares for life!

That's Klaus Bischof , honorary life member of our club , also chief Porsche mechanic during the glory years of the 1980s , and currently head of the Porsche historic racing vehicle division.

I think he knows the ropes ;)

He might Know the ropes tazzieman ,but if that sleeve caught ,I do not think knowing the ropes would help much. 

Archived