Puffy Sun Visor

eoghanroe

My drivers side sun visor is a bit puffy and at 6'4" it's impedes my line of sight ever so slightly.

Any advice on how to remedy this? Is there a DIY option or is it a job for a trimmer?

Thanks in advance, Eoghan

Take the high heels off and loose a couple of inches ..... 

Sorry, not helping, I know .....:lol:

yes there are solutions form cut it carefully open fix it then have it welded shut to using a new repro though some people complain about the vinyl not been an exact match and they are LHD so the vanity mirror is positioned for the driver to better practice their Porsche design smoulder

There is a company in the USA that refurbs them, but given postage etc , you're better off getting new old ones. I've tried the DIY fixes and they are not great, So I just watched ebay until I got what I needed. Nothing worse than puffy visors , except maybe torn and saggy seats.

Thanks for the advice all. 

Think I might know of a 911 being broken for parts back in Ireland. I'll make a few calls and see what can be salvaged from it. Heading back for Christmas so can throw it in the suitcase then. Are the sun visors the same across coupe, cab and targa?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived