New Porsche 960

Niko0o

I think Porsche are waking up to the fact that there are so many highly wealthy people out there now who are buying these cars. I think they will sell well. I am surprised they are not going Hybrid, because that does seem the way of the future.

If they build it they will most certainly sell ................I would love to see a twin turbo flat 8 power plant ,,would be very cool and something a little different from the usual hyper car engines     :)

I dare say they would all be sold already with interest from wealthy Porsche nuts emailing the factory asking when they'll be available. 

I was at Adelaide Porsche centre a while ago, and the salesman said that 2 people have already dropped big deposits on whatever car Porsche build in 2018! There's passion for the brand

A more up to date article http://www.motoring.com.au/porsche-960-supercar-on-the-way-102213/

"The new Ferrari 488 or Lamborghini Huracan-rival, was originally expected to arrive in 2017 but is now said to be on track to land two years later and be called the ‘960’ after Porsche successfully trademarked the name."

"mid-engine Porsche will arrive shortly after the all-new 992-generation of the 911 in 2018 and be centred around an advanced 3.9-litre quad-turbo flat-eight cylinder engine that will produce around 500kW/800Nm."

Sounds enticing!!

Archived