[NSW] Historic Registration - PCNSW

edgy

Hello. 

I am about to register my 1978 924 & I am going to put it on historic registration, can someone tell me who the best contact is with PCNSW for this? Their site is not helpful at all, even in the member section. 

As far as I understand it, I will get an inspection to guarantee its roadworthy and sign a declaration which then needs an additional signature from the club offical responsible for historic, in addition fill in an application for conditional rego. 

Also, does anyone know if they are participating in the log book trial? 

Cheers

Kurt,

We need to complete the Historic Vehicle Declaration (RMS Form No. 1259) and Application For Conditional Registration (RMS Form 1246) and email them to Michelle along with scans of the pink slip and registration papers.

Michelle Sahu-Khan

Membership Administrator

Porsche Club NSW

sahukhanmAToptusnet.com.au  but replace the "AT" with @ first!

Michelle is happy to discuss further on oh422 813 ohoh1

I intend to change my c3.2 over but just haven't got around to it yet.

First year costs include the numberplates, works out to roughly $100-$110, this includes CTP and 12 months rego.

Every year after that is around $50-$55 per year.

The renewal for my XU-1 this year was $51.00 and our club is in the 60 day log book trial.

It's great value. I will be changing my rego on the 911 next year when it becomes 30 years old.

Most car clubs will have some conditions to be met before they sign off on club rego.

Dominic

$29 ctp 

$20 rego

$50 to buy the plates (first year only) 

Insurance reduced by 82%

I'm a member of Byron Bay car club. $50 per annum

That great to hear, do I have to order the historic plates in? Or do they registry generally carry those? 

Lucky buggers... we get stung over $300 down here for 52 log booked days a year, plus a vehicle inspection cost on top of that... not really worth it for my 928... :(

No insurance benefit that I can see in Tas, already bloody low due to limited use....

Lucky buggers... we get stung over $300 down here for 52 log booked days a year, plus a vehicle inspection cost on top of that... not really worth it for my 928... :(

No insurance benefit that I can see in Tas, already bloody low due to limited use....

I wish they had a conditional scheme for modern cars, I'd put the GT3 on it also... we don't really drive it much either! 

I'd be popular with the mrs too, there is a few Michael Kors handbags per year in it for her. 

I'd be popular with the mrs too, there is a few Michael Kors handbags per year in it for her. 

That's just wrong! Any money saved from the car budget account simply gets added back into said budget, because you can never have too much in that account :D

That's just wrong! Any money saved from the car budget account simply gets added back into said budget, because you can never have too much in that account :D

The word budget and car should never be in the same sentence 

Archived