Get a render of your car

turboT

for fucks sake - i gave him good pics ! ;) 

May as well get it right then .....

Unfortunately no sign of those ultra expensive but period gorgeous periscope headlight washers either ..... (sorry mate) 

Maybe the dude is just drawing HIS dream machine ..... ;) 

Unfortunately no sign of those ultra expensive but period gorgeous periscope headlight washers either ..... (sorry mate) 

going to bed

Nice, but why has it got the wrong whale tail? 

048F17D2-0A48-417F-8BDF-02AF306C6247_zps

69A5A04A-6D46-4478-8788-BDC8BE4D7BB0_zps

• 3 weeks later...

Couldn't you have just taken a photo? I dont get it (most likely because its 11:59 pm sunday night).

If you take a photo, you get perspective distortion. It's just another way of representing a car, a classic way that goes back a long way. I personally rather like it, because if it is correctly done, it is perfect to scale in every dimension.

If you take a photo, you get perspective distortion. It's just another way of representing a car, a classic way that goes back a long way. I personally rather like it, because if it is correctly done, it is perfect to scale in every dimension.

But these have perspective distortion. Otherwise we would not see the other side wheels , or window frames, or the spoiler would sit straight, or.... etc.

These are very much based on side on photos. There are subtle differences between the 2 so they are based on 2 diff photos.

Looks like he dresses to the left. What is right LHD , RHD?

Wipers...

Also need 1 degree forward rake on the top one. Factory specs.

And the point of the hubcap shield should point to the valve stem. Little details...

Like when my architect transcribed 60 degrees as 66,  and my entire roofline including all top floor window surrounds  became more gothic,  and more expensive...

930vs.jpg

But these have perspective distortion. Otherwise we would not see the other side wheels , or window frames, or the spoiler would sit straight, or.... etc.

These are very much based on side on photos. There are subtle differences between the 2 so they are based on 2 diff photos.

I honestly hadn't looked closely enough to spot the perspective distortion because I had only ever casually looked at the pictures. For me, I would want it done without that, because that is one of the attractions of these views. That bit must be the architect in me, although I know one other architect on this forum who likes these images, so maybe it is only my OCD! And now it's been pointed out, I cannot unsee it!

Archived