The definitive Michael thread

turboT

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this thread needs more 928 content - just sayin'

You have successfully got 928 on each of the 2 pages now :)

Random and little known 928 fact..... at the end of the 962s life, I think it was Joest racing put a 928 V8 in the back of the 962 and went to Porsche to further the idea. Porsche knew that the 962 engine was now too small to be competitive against the Jags and Mercs and the 928 V8 would have been a good bet.... sadly they did not have the funds to develop it any further...... definitively speaking......

You have successfully got 928 on each of the 2 pages now :)

Random and little known 928 fact..... at the end of the 962s life, I think it was Joest racing put a 928 V8 in the back of the 962 and went to Porsche to further the idea. Porsche knew that the 962 engine was now too small to be competitive against the Jags and Mercs and the 928 V8 would have been a good bet.... sadly they did not have the funds to develop it any further...... definitively speaking......

what the fuck has this to do with Michael! Back on topic gents. Moderators can you do something about all the 928 nonsense :ph34r:

No Michelle's joining in?

Michael Andretti drove a 962 :P so it is relevant to your thread topic :D Also a Michel Ferte drove one too :huh: I am sure I could find many more obscurities to annoy you with 928esque banter .....

I dare you to say that to your pal MW!!

one has grown fond

Definitive 928 thread incoming? 

what the fuck has this to do with Michael! Back on topic gents.

Some say that he prefers to go driving in a pair of manolo blahniks? And that he once offered a boat shed to the good folk of PFA? 

All we know is, he's called Michael

a29c2ce5f828fbb44845ec6deb8c8971.jpg

4a0909e923c28a09f68e4d544b551852.png

yieBqXs.jpg

6 degrees of 928 separation

- Michelle Pfeiffer's first major role was in "Scarface" directed by Brian De Palma; Brian went on to direct "Mission Impossible", staring Tom Cruise, made famous for crashing a 928 into a watery grave in his first hit movie, "Risky Business"

- One of Michael Caine's first movies was a little known movie called "Women Times Seven" starring Marlon Brando. Marlon went on to star in Apocalyspe now with Martin Sheen. Martins son Charlie Sheen was a well known pants man and 928 officianado, owning a number of 928's over the years culminating with one of the last 928 GTS's sold in Nth America 

Michelle draped all over Tony Montana's 928 mmmmm ..... "say hello to my little friend" I'll bet Charlie said that way more in his 928 with a spoon up his nose than Tony ever did.....

383318a973f814a21d499ef43ae43eb5_zpsnoqr

- One of Michael Caine's first movies was a little known movie called "Women Times Seven" starring Marlon Brando. Marlon went on to star in Apocalyspe now with Martin Sheen. Martins son Charlie Sheen was a well known pants man and 928 officianado, owning a number of 928's over the years culminating with one of the last 928 GTS's sold in Nth America 

beginning to think Michael's should be banned from PFA. I couldn't find one reference image of Michael Caine and a Porsche??

3 in 1

Me, my wife Michele, we're in the Porsche

.28282305242_0c43339a9f_m_d.jpg

Sorted.

So we have Micheal and Michelle, but what's the name of the dog. Can you go for the trifecta? (BTW, is it an ESS? Looks like ours. Maybe we need the definitive dog with Porsche thread)

That's Sally, the 13 year old mostly blind and deaf ESS, we brought her from the UK when we emigrated 5 years ago. She's always loved a drive in the open top cars, even now that she can't see what's going on outside the car. Sticks her head out of the roof / window when you accelerate, she's ace.

tom an  I can bang out a tidy thread title over our next lager, I'll also bring along a TURBO book just bought and  I'll have Tom aka Joe sign  on behalf of blk beauty  which will then make it definitive 

That's Sally, the 13 year old mostly blind and deaf ESS, we brought her from the UK when we emigrated 5 years ago. She's always loved a drive in the open top cars, even now that she can't see what's going on outside the car. Sticks her head out of the roof / window when you accelerate, she's ace.

Thread hijack...

I didn't realise just how many of us recently arrived Poms there are on this forum. And we brought 2 dogs with us 9.5 years ago. Time to flip to the pet thread.....

All that study an creative experience has culminated in this triumph!

I was up all night but I'm pretty happy with how its turned out. As you know, its all about dedication! :lol:

Archived