FOR SALE: 996.2 GT3

GLWS!! I remember this car!! I was looking at it and was ready to put a deposit down but I didn't, I decided on my speed yellow 996 GT3. If not mistaken the previous owner name is Daniel?? or David?? Why I remember is because of the plates. 

• 3 weeks later...

The hunt will be on proper at the end of next week. I will try and find one with a passenger seat :)

IMG_6885_zpsfns6aeyh.jpg

Got 2 spare Momo seats mate. Will bring one with me...and a drill...and some bolts :) 

:o

^^^ nice driving this weekend Skiddy, I was in Manny's pit yesterday but will come over and say gday tomorrow if I see you about the place. 

Thanks. Manny drove really really well also.  Kept getting faster all weekend. Terrific track to attack and as always a great event. 

Sorry I missed you. 

As for  Bernie Stack ... I may have had the car speed on him but he's a sly and skillful steerer especially when he's on front. I threw everything bar the kitchen sink at him yesterday and the bastard didn't crack. 

Hey Gut, there's interest in the 996.2. If you're at all interested jump in. 

Thanks - count me out - I have to stay disciplined for a few months yet.

Thanks. Manny drove really really well also.  Kept getting faster all weekend. Terrific track to attack and as always a great event. 

Sorry I missed you. 

As for  Bernie Stack ... I may have had the car speed on him but he's a sly and skillful steerer especially when he's on front. I threw everything bar the kitchen sink at him yesterday and the bastard didn't crack. 

Haha some good racing was had by the looks of it (and very narrow avoidance this morning!).

Haha some good racing was had by the looks of it (and very narrow avoidance this morning!).

Yep, got a blinder start and next thing it's wall to wall carnage and nowhere to go for me. Lucky to not have got caught up. 

Archived