Fuchs replicas

Stew F

I've been looking at the replica Fuchs felgen on ebay from Cameron in Victoria. Has anyone here got them? Just curious about the quality and the accuracy of the reproduction.

Not asking about the seller. I have heard good things about dealing with him, and I have no reason to doubt that.

I've been looking at the replica Fuchs felgen on ebay from Cameron in Victoria. Has anyone here got them? Just curious about the quality and the accuracy of the reproduction.

Not asking about the seller. I have heard good things about dealing with him, and I have no reason to doubt that.

I bought a set of Deep 6's from him.  

Put them on my 2.4S.  The quality is great. Just tricky with newer style centre caps in terms of getting them to stay in but with some tweaking with pliers on the retaining clips, all good.

I've also bought a set of 8x15 and 11x15's off him for my 2.8 RSR rep.  Also first rate. they didn't run centre caps ...

I bought 16x8 and 16x9's. Very happy with the quality. I would buy these every day rather than trying to restore a set unless you were going a concourse resto.

What size tyres are you running on the 9's? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived