New Cayenne

ANF

I want to like the Cayenne - I really do! Interior certainly looks the goods and would be a great place to spend your time on a day to day basis.

Since the 2010 model I've always felt the exterior looks a little apologetic and lacks the masculinity / aggressiveness of its competitors. Top end models with big rims etc go some way to rectifying this but I reckon Rangie, BMW and Merc all just have better street presence... 

I want to like the Cayenne - I really do! Interior certainly looks the goods and would be a great place to spend your time on a day to day basis.

Since the 2010 model I've always felt the exterior looks a little apologetic and lacks the masculinity / aggressiveness of its competitors. Top end models with big rims etc go some way to rectifying this but I reckon Rangie, BMW and Merc all just have better street presence... 

I'm with you Andy to me the last generation of Cayenne just looks like any other AWD a bit Klugerish ?

I had the GLE which was ok and was thinking GLC, but just seemed a bit tame.

the Macan for me is everything I want in an SUV. Looks, breed and spirit, it sounds great, fun to drive, likes chasing other fast P cars on SMT's and I love it.

the Macan for me is everything I want in an SUV. Looks, breed and spirit, it sounds great, fun to drive, likes chasing other fast P cars on SMT's and I love it.

Bit toit for rear seat passengers , but I guess none of us have those on fast runs. It's bad enough being married to a loud lane departure warning system .
The GLC is plenty quick for most of her time.

Bit toit for rear seat passengers , but I guess none of us have those on fast runs. It's bad enough being married to a loud lane departure warning system .The GLC is plenty quick for most of her time.

Taz in spirited drives i find my normal passengers slow down the car.....and its not their body weight...:ph34r:

+1  ..  For some reason, its bland.  Its neither sporty or has the heavy presence look.  Perhaps we are too used to the square looks, although I think the current series RR nailed it in the looks department.  

I was looking to replace the RR sport with this new series but Im not sold on it.  Maybe a GTS version might help ?

PS Andy like your style on the bike. The think the Cayenne would be any good for weekend shuttles up the hill ?

Archived