I just wanted to say... I've fallen in love

withers

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vas930

Musk Nick!

Amanda, that looks like its in pretty good condition. Paint work looks good, looks straight, interior looks like its in good condition. Might be worth a look.

C

+1

Guest Nick987

Well...I'm happy as a pig in shizer...knock off time, I'm squirtin' off home to make pizzas :P

Oink oink!

'...and today's forum has been brought to you by the letter 'P' and the meat known as 'Pork' :lol:

I think VW know I'm thinking of cheating on them!!! I just got an email out of the blue from them.. advertising something or other :o

Hey, at least you're keeping it in the family.

Amanda,

If you have a look at the photo of the rear end on the Carsales listing you will see the number plate frame has the following:

http://www.porscheservice.com.au

If you follow the link you will find their details are:

Porsche Service Centre - Double Bay - (02) 9363 5040

Worth a phone call if they are familiar with the car.

As you know, I made a similar call to a well known service centre here in Melbourne and got some great information on a possible purchase.

It looks great in the photos.

Hi guys... sorry I feel like I've mislead you all. I need to go sit in some local cars, do some test drives and then narrow down exactly what I want. I think the more I do this, the more time I take.. the happier I'll be in the end. I made this post because I think this car/model looks absolutely gorgeous.. but I'm not quite there yet. Next time I do this, I'll be sure to state that I'm.... erm, virtual tyre kicking in the post or that I'm seriously asking for opinions on a car.

I hope this is ok by you all... don't want to cause any trouble or be a pest.

Amanda,

If you have a look at the photo of the rear end on the Carsales listing you will see the number plate frame has the following:

http://www.porscheservice.com.au

If you follow the link you will find their details are:

Porsche Service Centre - Double Bay - (02) 9363 5040

Worth a phone call if they are familiar with the car.

As you know, I made a similar call to a well known service centre here in Melbourne and got some great information on a possible purchase.

It looks great in the photos.

Thanks Stephen, thats great investigative work you've done there!

Hey Douglas... here's some answers for you...

Budget will be $50k preferably under

Use - Around 200km a week give or take.. driving it Mon, Thurs and on weekends. Not to work and not a daily driver

Accessories I'd like - PS, A/C, some safety featues like ABS etc

Long Term Intentions - Well if I love the car, I'd keep it.. if its not a lemon I'd keep it..

Now the kicker for me is the following - my partner HATES convertibles, gets car sick easily, thinks 911s look like Cockroaches and basically I just know this car will only be enjoyed by me. So with all this in mind, I think something more modern will suit better... hence my original attraction to the 996. But I also think IF I can afford a nice 964, that would also probably work.

I still haven't ruled out a Boxster either. If I went for one I'd look for a 2000/1 S Manual

Archived