Indianapolis and Le Mans Historic wheel

Limited edition , custom engineered  , carbon fibre wheel as fitted to a factory race car.

22281470_1583651145031129_1633868480_o_z

Bling your hot rod with the amazing feeling of carbon fibre held in the hands of some of the geatest Porsche racers whilst smoking a Rothmans 

This wheel is likely to have felt the grip of the amazing Derek Bell and Hans-Joachim Stuck

I think their initials are scratched in the back somewhere both sets , as they where mixed up in a change over once , in a race.

Last used 1988 in the first place at Suzuka in 1988 

This wheel may have even been fitted one of the seven times winning Le mans cars.

Make me a decent offer or trade me something really interesting .

Oh and sorry last thing , last handed by our one and only Fraz

I have no idea how to put a price on  it , dont send me a pm this is a genuine open public auction or swap..

Get it while you can !!

Show me what you got !!! Not bitcoin or lowball offers just quality gear or cash.

Glad to see you are all on your best behaviour 

$SOLD and swapped for some more exciting part and if not I think i will keep it 

As for carbon - vintage carbon

A McLaren MP4/1 spun out of the 1981 Monza Grand Prix and became an unwitting advert for a new automotive technology.

John WatsonImage captionJohn Watson with the MP4/1. His crash at Monza in 1981 showed the strength of carbon fibre.

Their grieving was unfounded. The young British driver climbed unhurt from motor racing's first carbon fibre monocoque cabin.

Ok will swap for the clock out of my 74’s track car. Converted to 993 RSR cup car and campaigned in mid 90’s Porsche Cup, it was taking up space and just providing useless information and additional weight.

A carbon fibre wheel will help with my weight reduction program.

But weight, there is more - will chuck in the speedo as well. Speed is not important- just need my gear chart and tacho

All unnecessary accessories in my quest for weight reduction.

car is at 970kg’s and I still need help.

oh, I’ll give you the old steering wheel  - momo  (too heavy)

• 2 weeks later...

Jason , you are welcome to wheel , I think Fraz has put it on his Billy cart whilst he hunts for a new Pcar.. He does live on a hill.. he kinda gets the sensation of PCAR driving with such a piece for precision engineering in his hands.

I only want the clock if its gonna help my early SC car sale , look more presentable and support my low mileage Ebay auction to sell it .

;) Is it less than mine 91,000km original miles  and  even better a KMH speedo ?   That would  be good , I needn't tell anyone its an import that way 

Archived