FS: 1962 356 Super 90

Yep - it's time to go. My new business is in need of cash, so it's time to let the toys go.   Or, if you want me to keep them, how about invest in the business ^_^

In summary.....1962 356 B T6 Super 90.  Two engines.  Has been raced historically in the USA and comes with bolt in half cage (out of the car at present), front and rear bumpers and quite a few other bits and pieces.   Full list is in the link.  Car is on NSW historic plates so will be sold unregistered.  Price is negotiable..........hit me up  -  you never know what I will sell it for 

Car is currently as shown in this picture.   Russ saw it a few weeks ago.  He wanted to do a detail on it, but then realised that it would never get driven due to black being a really bad colour to keep clean.

It is currently in Brisbane under a car cover in a secure storage area.   DHM Auto has just finished a general maintenance on the car - and Don expressed how he loved driving it.

20170219_Taylor_Edgerton_356_Porsche_WM_

http://byronbayspeedshop.com/portfolio-item/1962-porsche-356-215000/

1 hour ago, ByronBayChris said:

Yep - it's time to go. My new business is in need of cash, so it's time to let the toys go.   Or, if you want me to keep them, how about invest in the business ^_^

20170219_Taylor_Edgerton_356_Porsche_WM_

http://byronbayspeedshop.com/portfolio-item/1962-porsche-356-215000/

Such a cool look your 356, absolutely cool. Not the type of thing I'd buy but someone will jump at that ... invest in the Byron Speed Shop? You sell auto parts there as well?:Chuckle2::rofl: 

GLWS mate

1 hour ago, Airhead said:

Must be too cheap Chris. 

one meelion dollars ??

1 hour ago, turboT said:

I have my quota of slow cool classic and utterly adoarble and still satisfying fast when driven well cars Chris. Good luck with the sale ?

fixed it for you.

• 3 months later...

Archived