996 Millenium Edition for sale

Time for my Porsche to get out of the garage. It is an original and rare Millennium C4 tiptronic, #51 0f 911 built. It has a few body scratches and kerb rash front left wheel. Unfortunately is not being used so it is time to get the sensible work car...

Happy to answer any questions or send info.

3 minutes ago, RLG said:

Cool how does one do that!?

Click the link...

Am I right in remembering that 996MEs are all X51 equipped..  If so, making your #51 unique in that it is #51 with the X51 upgrades..!?

Now go click the link - enough 'free bumps'..!

4 hours ago, RLG said:

Time for my Porsche to get out of the garage. It is an original and rare Millennium C4 tiptronic, #51 0f 911 built. It has a few body scratches and kerb rash front left wheel. Unfortunately is not being used so it is time to get the sensible work car...

Happy to answer any questions or send info.

GLWS .. how many ks and what's the price?

As far as I know they were all speced the same apart from manual or tip/lhd rhd and nav system relevant to each market. This 51 of 911 built one supposedly residing in the museum at Stuttgart. Will get into the membership tonight ?

Hi I will put up pics later tomorrow. 

18 minutes ago, RLG said:

As far as I know they were all speced the same apart from manual or tip/lhd rhd and nav system relevant to each market. This 51 of 911 built one supposedly residing in the museum at Stuttgart. Will get into the membership tonight ?

Hi I will put up pics later tomorrow. 

Did you have it on carsales last week?

Archived