Brisbane-Gold Coast meet up July 2018

hi there,

I'm up at Southport for some new vocational training for the period 9 July to 4 August.  I'll be staying with a mate at Ormeau Hills while training.

If possible, I'd like to catch up with some of you for a dinner or something.

I'm not sure of the schedule yet, I'm told training can occur in the range from 4am to 10pm but is likely to be typical M-F work hours.

I do have my Evo here, so I'm mobile and very capable of getting lost on the way to somewhere important.

let me know...

Jakroo

sounds like a good excuse for a front engine preservation society meet up. If you do a new post under the "SMT" forum topic. I'm on the Sunny Coast about an hour north of Brizzy but have been known to travel excessive distances for a coffee & chat. 

Lets start by picking a weekend, then a meet up point, 

Brian in buddina

@Jason E, @Rob, @Timm, @bear924, @WOKA, @grantmr

1 hour ago, brian in buddina said:

Jakroo

sounds like a good excuse for a front engine preservation society meet up. If you do a new post under the "SMT" forum topic. I'm on the Sunny Coast about an hour north of Brizzy but have been known to travel excessive distances for a coffee & chat. 

Lets start by picking a weekend, then a meet up point, 

Brian in buddina

@Jason E, @Rob, @Timm, @bear924, @WOKA, @grantmr

I'm itching to drive again...in the middle of doing a few upgrades, hopefully my car is back on the road soon.

Hi there, just saw your post. I organise Cars and Coffee Gold Coast and it is on the 3rd Saturday of each month therefore on the 21st. It's held at 238 Mudgeeraba Road in Mudgeeraba. Quite a few Porsche's turn up and it's quite nice. BTW 8am to 10am. Cheers Sohan. 

Archived